Page 15 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter x Tekken(2D) (aka: DLC: The Game)/Tekken x Street Fighter(3D)

1. I owned it. Got rid of it once I played it online. I don't enjoy spreading my asshole for dicks.

Also, a real game just got announced at comicon that doesn't have this Tekken garbage in it. 3rd Strike is on the way for XBLA and PSN ! http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3180567

edit:

"A new "rage" system has been added, giving characters more damage per hit when their vitality is below a certain point. Once activated, a reddish energy aura appears around the character, and their health bar starts to flicker in red. The rage aura can be customized with different colors and effects to appear like fire, electricity, ice, among others.[10] Another gameplay feature added is the "bound" system. Every character has several moves that, when used on an opponent that is currently midair in a juggle combo, will cause the opponent to be smashed hard into the ground, bouncing them off the floor in a stunned state and leaving them vulnerable to another combo or additional attack."--from Wikipedia...

Hilarious! Those are some SERIOUS gameplay upgrades!!! RAGE is Samurai Shodown and BOUND is just juggle shit from (insert game here). I'm sure the "new" characters share moves from existing characters and multi-levels do nothing that DOA hasn't done 5 years ago.
    Last edited by Changeling; 26 Jul 2010 at 10:43 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    upgraded visuals
    I disagree.
    T5DR on PSN looks loads better than T6. 1080p with PS2 assets > that 585p T6 filth.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Hilarious! Those are some SERIOUS gameplay upgrades!!! RAGE is Samurai Shodown and BOUND is just juggle shit from (insert game here). I'm sure the "new" characters share moves from existing characters and multi-levels do nothing that DOA hasn't done 5 years ago.
    Yeah, and if I wanted to be a dick I could say all the same shit about FADC & 2.5D graphics. Just how many radical changes do you expect any fighting game sequel to make?
    -Kyo

4. Quote Originally Posted by dementia_ View Post
    I disagree.
    T5DR on PSN looks loads better than T6. 1080p with PS2 assets > that 585p T6 filth.
    That's only the home version.
    -Kyo

5. So fucking spicy in this bitch.

6. Try Tekken it easy.

7. TEKKEN 5 DR:
    Click for full size

TEKKEN 6:
    Click for full size

"Upgraded visuals"
    Last edited by MechDeus; 26 Jul 2010 at 01:23 PM.

Theys tight.

9. You'll be the only white boy there...
    they think you got money.

Man, they suck yo dick!

10. I had forgotten how ridiculous some of the pants in Tekken were. Pants like you've never even seen.