Page 29 of 207 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter x Tekken(2D) (aka: DLC: The Game)/Tekken x Street Fighter(3D)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I embedded one a few posts ago.
    But you never checked to see if it worked. It doesn't.

2. o i c

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I wonder if they'll have the balls to put the big bear in the Capcom game.
    That shouldn't even be a question. Of course they're going to put Kuma/Panda in there, especially since Zangief wrestles bears for fun.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    you have a 360 stick? if its a common ground pcb, order up a chimp board, mod it up and have the motherfucker run on every video game console ever made
    I'm not really sure what any of this means is there a website I can go to read/buy how to do this?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    I'm not really sure what any of this means is there a website I can go to read/buy how to do this?
    http://shoryuken.com/f177/official-c...thread-162026/

edit: some of the links in that are kinda outdated with the new chimp board, but towards the ass-end of the thread you should find any info you need

6. Seems really cool but really scary have you done it?

7. nah my stick is for ps3/pc, but technically speaking it shouldn't be hard at all (esp. if you have soldering skill or know someone else who has them, there's instructions all over for dual-modding TE/SE 360 madcatz sticks [and even others, if you look hard enough])

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    Also razor do you seriously play on ps2 pad? Fuuuuuck I can't play on anything but a stick or at best a fight pad but I really prefer that stick. I really want to start learning Urien for when 3SO comes out but I don't have a decent stick for the ps2. Is their a 360 to ps3/ps2 adapter?
    I played on sticks a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago when I actually frequented arcades but I switched over around 2004 when I couldn't afford a good stick. And the PS2 pad ain't so bad! I could do all of Yun's crazy shit on it. I just can't carry charges with Urien so well. My Makoto and Ken were ridiculous. Once you put me on a stick, however, I suck ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I'm not going to argue about it anymore, but I think you're completely insane.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1272515306816.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	57147  

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I wonder if they'll have the balls to put the big bear in the Capcom game.
    I don't give a fuck how it happens but I want Gief to SPD Kuma.