Page 1 of 207 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter x Tekken(2D) (aka: DLC: The Game)/Tekken x Street Fighter(3D)

Street Fighter x Tekken(2D) (aka: DLC: The Game)/Tekken x Street Fighter(3D)

Similar to the deal between SNK and Capcom that ultimately led to a handful of games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Box
    RUMOR: Game Informer reported that Namco Bandai and Capcom are working together on two crossover projects. Namco will make Namco vs Capcom using the Tekken 6 engine, and Capcom will make Capcom vs Namco using the Street Fighter IV engine, each game will feature characters from franchises of both companies. The Namco Bandai version will have free-roaming environment and melee combats, while the Capcom version will have 2D gameplay and projectile attacks like fireballs.
    Playable Blinky or GTFO

2. This is getting announced on Saturday at ComicCon. Doesn't seem nearly as interesting as the SNK crossover was. Wish this was DarkStalkers instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Doesn't seem nearly as interesting as the SNK crossover was. Wish this was DarkStalkers instead.
    You deserve double rep.

4. Check the NHL thread, I'm sure it'll go back to double negative

5. I hear Mappy is god-tier

6. I'd be interested if it was a 2D tekken-less Namco vs Capcom. 3D gives me a case of the blah.

If it has to be 3D, give me a Sega Vs. Namco.
    I dream of fighting the Hornet against F/A Racing.

7. Capcom rules this shit. They proved it when SNK tried to have their take with SNK vs. Capcom. That glitch-fest lasted for maybe a week before two infinites were discovered and propelled those two characters into S-tier status with everyone else around B. Namco will have the same problem since it seems SF is way more popular than Tekken.

8. This doesn't sound very interesting to me, but, even though it's not really "new IP", I'll take it over yet another rehash/remake/reboot.

9. SVC chaos was garbage precisely because SNK was dead before that game was even in development. Playmore sucks hard and can't do anything right other than recycling the shit they inherited from a real game developer.
    Garou, KOF98, and Last Blade 2 are all better than the shit fest that is CVS1, and the NGPC crossover games rock.

This Namco shit is just pointless. Namco has nothing to contribute here but stale characters and shit gameplay.

Namco's got lots of great characters when you look outside their fighting games.