Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Indigo Prophecy

1. Indigo Prophecy

This game is due out soon and it looks pretty decent. Check the videos here: http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1605

Has anyone heard anything good/bad about it? It seems to be damn near under the radar. I think that GameInformer did a piece on it, but I haven't heard or seen anything else at all.

I loved the demo and plan on buying the PC version. There was a thread or two already but those were probably under its other name Fahrenheit.

3. That's right. I knew it used to go under a different name but forgot what it was.

4. I just played the demo in the newest Xbox Magazine. It was really cool and it even does the split screen thing from 24. The director of the game makes a cameo in the demo explaining the premise of the game which was pretty neat. I will be picking this game up when it comes out; it has me intrigued.

5. I will be picking up the Xbox version thanks to the demo. Wasn't overly interested before, but the demo was damn cool. I really like the game director cameo. I heard the Xbox controls actually work better than the PC version.

Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    I heard the Xbox controls actually work better than the PC version.
    Well, I played the PC demo with a dual analog controller. It worked better than the mouse and is probably the same control method as the Xbox one.

*edit - I played the Xbox demo too. The control is the same.
    Last edited by NeoZeedeater; 19 Sep 2005 at 11:06 PM.

7. Late to the party, I didn't really know anything about this game, but I've been on an adventure kick lately and I downloaded the demo, and it's good stuff. It's rare to see an adventure game with these kinds of production values these days, and the presentation is just great. I'll be picking this up next week.

8. If the movement of the main characters controlled better, I'd have nothing but praise for this title.

That being said, it's still pretty awesome.

9. Did anyone pick this up yet? I forgot it was due out already and I stumbled upon it at Best Buy today. I haven't played it yet, but I'm going to tonight.

10. http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=37460

Most of the discussion is in the other thread. I bought the import, loving it so far.