Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Sucker Punch

1. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	38211_450171216418_709711418_6076695_2370097_n.jpg 
Views:	872 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	57099  

2. I am a little humbled, not to mention freaked out, that Zack would make a movie so specifically tailored to my fetishes.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. My friend just showed me the trailer to this specifically to show me how awful it looked. This looks like shit, not like a glorious train wreck, but like being on stage in the middle of an awful dance number, turning around to do cartwheels into the arms of the fattest man ever, and realizing that you have a huge brown stain on the back of your white tights. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
    Donk

4. Finch you know too many cuss words.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    My friend just showed me the trailer to this specifically to show me how awful it looked. This looks like shit...
    I hate to tell you Finch, but I think you weren't watching a trailer for this movie, but instead were looking in a mirror at your own stupid face. Not very nice of your "friend" to trick you like that.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Cat fight!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. I don't know why Shibosh is so stupid. Fine, go watch it, and realize all the while that your $10 went to someone who takes every piece of nerd shit ever and throws it at a wall to see what sticks, that you could've made a better movie with the same material. When you describe something as "Alice and Wonderland with machine guns" you should stop and feel reeeeeally embarrassed.
    Donk

8. I really like the design of the title logo.

9. I do too. It looks like there are hidden images in it.
    Donk

10. Looks more fun than an "Underworld" movie with a cabaret sort of a bent to it.