Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6272747576

Thread: Battlefield 3

1. So I just finished downloading the 1 gig patch on the ps3. and now apparently I have to redownload karkand for some fucking reason. Goddamn DICE cannot get a single fucking thing right can they?

Oh and by the way, you can buy all the unlocks now. All vehicle unlocks, all aircraft unlocks, all whatever unlocks. I know its been out a while and who cares at this point. But it's still bs.

2. PC version is coming out tommorrow. Buying unlocks isn't a big deal if the guns are all balanced. Its EA being shitty EA and Dice is under total control now.

Looking forward to seeing whats fixed and what ends up being broken and unbalanced. I figure we have at least 2 more big patches for this game.

3. So I picked up the Premium version for 360 so I could try out the DLC. I forgot that this thing has a billion things to install before you even get to the DLC.

HD Graphics Installer
    Title Update
    Multiplayer Update

Already up to 3 GB of extra shit and I haven't even started the DLC packs yet.

4. Battlefield 3's last hurrah is out tomorrow.

I must admit, all the expansion pack maps have been stellar. The game started as a travesty for me but ended up being awesome. The latest looks to be an awesome addition.

5. CTF on two-man motorcycles might be really awesome.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. Really looking forward to CTF. It should allow massive battles at an point of the map rather than just the flags or m-comms. Also interested in the drop ship.

Was planning posting this earlier, but for those that haven't seen this yet and enjoy BF and know all its little intricacies, will get a kick out this. This is the first episode, but they are all pretty damn funny. Link to all eps is below.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5EFADE5F1A6F7492
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 11 Mar 2013 at 06:06 PM.

7. LOL. I'll have to watch some more of these.

8. Holy 1.92 GB patch, Batman!

Looks like I won't be playing until tomorrow when these two behemoths finish downloading.

9. Yes welcome to Battlefield where you have to download the entire fucking game everytime a new patch comes out.

10. Anybody still playing this on PC?

I finally gave it a shot thanks to the $5 Origin bundle and surprisingly, it looks and runs better on all low settings than the Xbox 360 version.

I'm on Battlelog as wEEman33.