Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1828303132

Thread: August 2010 haul

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    As far as options go, the option to dress like an adult is a good one! Polo shirts do not accomplish this as well as you imagine them to.
    Depends on the cut. Snug, sleeves just above your bicep, and not longer than right where your belt is. This has already eliminated polos for about 90% of current posters.

2. I like polos a LOT more now that I'm no longer buying them one size too large for no good reason. End up having to get just the longer ones, which limits options. (6'5" = good luck with sizes, typically. Much easier if I was 40lbs heavier probably!)
    Last edited by YellerDog; 31 Aug 2010 at 12:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Other MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I decided that $50 - a $20 credit I immediately used to preorder Castlevania was a pretty safe bet for a first party Nintendo game likely to hold its value. And MadWorld has to be worth $6+, right... right? It's a Matsuno game... barely but it is, so I need to at least give it a whirl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	230654b.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	57662   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	230468b.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	57663  

5. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Chuck, I've only seen skinny knits but you should try The Tie Bar for some solid ties and tie bars for $15 a piece. You won't find a better deal than that anywhere.
    Lets talk about fat people wearing skinny ties.

Don't fucking do it, you (I) look huge wearing them.

6. I have a broad chest compared to my waist, so it looks silly if I don't have a suit jacket or sweater on.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I decided that $50 - a $20 credit I immediately used to preorder Castlevania was a pretty safe bet for a first party Nintendo game likely to hold its value. And MadWorld has to be worth $6+, right... right? It's a Matsuno game... barely but it is, so I need to at least give it a whirl.
    I played 1 level of Madworld and never want to touch it again. Sold it for $5 or something. That game is all style and no substance.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I played 1 level of Madworld and never want to touch it again. Sold it for $5 or something. That game is all style and no substance.
    Same. The game was fucking atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I have a broad chest compared to my waist,
    You have the body type of a cancer survivor. Slightly more heft than Aurora. This does not compute.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'm done with ties. I think the last time I wore one was in 2000, and that was when I overdressed for an interview when I was looking to move down here.
    I did this last year too, but I did get hired into a higher position than what I was actually interviewing for. I wore a tie on the first day to work as well, until I decided that it was unwise to have a noose around my neck around machinery.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I got dibs on that metroid, yo!
    Boo, Hiss.