2 6.67%
  • Robotussin

10 33.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pick Your Poison

1. Pick Your Poison

I've already picked mine...urgh.

Off to bed.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. You couldn't pay me to drink any of those, but if I HAD to, Robotussin. Followed by a lot of water...

3. I'm a beer man. Hard liquor doesn't often agree with me...
    -Kyo

Andy787 Guest
    No Dr. Pepper choice?

5. don't like to drink, but i do enjoy getting drunk once in a while. just not to the point were you can't stop the room from spinning and having a hang over the next day. getting that drunk sucks fuckin hard ass.

6. Eh, I don't drink.
    Robotussin it is, then.

7. Vodka

Well, There used to be a time when I was drinking everything that could burn But now days, its either Vodka with friends, or some beer or coolers with wife

Rum is my personal pick for most-liked hard liquor, but since that wasn't on thje list, I went with Whiskey, a close second.

I noticed the astonishing amount of votes for Robotussin and I though I'd point out that I think ALL of you would much rather suck it up and have a can of beer than find out what a bottle of Robotussin will do to you.

9. Originally posted by Rick
    I noticed the astonishing amount of votes for Robotussin and I though I'd point out that I think ALL of you would much rather suck it up and have a can of beer than find out what a bottle of Robotussin will do to you.
    We have to drink the whole bottle? That wasn't part of the deal Rick! That wasn't part of the deeaaaaaallll!!!!!!!

Still, the only way you would get me to even touch a sealed can of piss cola... err... sorry, 'beer', is if you were threatening the life of one of my woodland friends.

I've never once tasted alcohol, someday maybe naw I doubt it...