Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7282848586

Thread: Bioshock Infinite

1. Yep,season pass is the way to go unless you want to wait for a sale on it buy who knows when that'll be.

2. I really thought they'd discount it during the big end of year sale, but nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. I picked up the pass on the pricing mistake for $5. So hope for another pricing mistake.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Infinite went on sale so quickly that I can't imagine the pass will stay full price for long now that all of the content is out.

5. Ken Levine why did you pull a Phil Fish...fuck these developers getting all high and mighty when they are on the brink of greatness. Pussies

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Infinite was a pretty well done shooter IMO - I really liked it, even though it was obviously inferior to Halo and Bulletstorm and other singleplayer FPS games. It was kind of a disaster when you merge the mechanics and the story but it's not the only one.
    What shooter isn't inferior to Bulletstorm, though?

God tier

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    Ken Levine why did you pull a Phil Fish...fuck these developers getting all high and mighty when they are on the brink of greatness. Pussies
    Wait, what? Ken Levin and Phil Fish are on the opposite sides of greatness. The brink was ~15 years ago for Levine and never for Fish.

edit: Having Thief and System Shock 2 on your resume puts you ahead of a lot of the development world. The Freedom Forces and BioShocks were just icing.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 31 Mar 2014 at 08:19 AM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Wait, what? Ken Levin and Phil Fish are on the opposite sides of greatness. The brink was ~15 years ago for Levine and never for Fish.

edit: Having Thief and System Shock 2 on your resume puts you ahead of a lot of the development world. The Freedom Forces and BioShocks were just icing.
    That's a great point, for Levine it's more of a retirement (well I know he's making small games now but it won't be the same as his AAA stuff) and for Fish it was just a disappointing balk. Still...Bioshock Infinite was so fucking great, I know Levine still hasn't lost his edge, sad we'll never see another Irrational developed Bioshock. Or an entirely new franchise, who knows where they would have gone...goddamn

8. Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite are on sale on Steam as a package for only $10.49.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww