Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The MIB 2 thread + impressions

The MIB 2 thread + impressions

Yea one more day til MIB 2 opens. What are you hopes for this Movie will it surpass the first? Cool that Johnny Knoxville of Jackass fame is in it. Will there be a MIB 3?

Is is me or do the Will Smith MIB videos suck bigtime?

Well I'll post my impressions very soon and hope to hear what you guys thought.

Anyone seeing it tommorow? Tickets are already on sale...

2. Well, I do hope that MIB2 is better than original. I thought the first one somewhat boring. It did have some funny jokes, and fx very good, but it was little too long, and slow in parts.

Part 2 seems to be more action packed and its always a plus in my book

I will probably go to see this Saturday, and will post my thoughts here.

zidane747 Guest
    I'm going on July 4th, and then after that(and swimming and some FFX ^_^), I'll watch the greatest film he was ever in: ID4. Fitting, isn't it?

4. I've been waiting for this movie to come out ever since I saw the original on opening night. I just love everything about part one, it had it all, action, comedy, science fiction, and it also had an excellent cartoon based on it.

If this turns out to be bad, I will be extremly dissapointed.

5. I thought Titanic was a greatest film for you, Zidane?

6. Well, Here is Ebert's review for it:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/ebert...ftr-men03.html

More bitching from the man. Thats what he's been doing lately: bitching, bitchin, bitching.

As usual, if didnt like, there are some chances that I will

7. Well I had some free time so I saw this movie today. Just got back. I was going to see Sum of All Fears but it wasn't playing. I liked it but to my surprise it was really short. About 90 mins. The story is alright but pretty simple and the movie overall is fairly funny. Of course it could have been better (more back story would have been a start) but I think it was still a good movie. It was entertaining. Oh and Ebert is an idiot. I think at one point he may have actually enjoyed the movies he watched. I don't see any trace of that now. One thing I really liked was the locker idea. You'll see what I mean.

Later all...

Let's see I'd put this up there with Will Smith's Wild Wild West and you can imagine that's not a good thing. The story couldn't be worse and the only humor I found was with Frank the dog who was the best actor in the whole Movie.

Spoilers****************************************************
    Someone tell me what happened to Johnny Knoxville's character he just dissapears and left a major gap in the story, and what's exiting about shooting an alien and have them light up like f-ing fireworks? The story was medicore at best and what's up with Martha Stewart and Michael Jackson oh I guess that's some pop culture references? Oh and I swear some of the Aliens looked like big bird and were Star Wars rejects.

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Despair
    I thought Titanic was a greatest film for you, Zidane?

I said the greatest film WILL SMITH was in, not the greatest.

10. Spoilers...I guess

Yea I noticed those sesame street rejects. What's with the alien with the balls on his chin? A Ballchinian? But now that I think of it I don't remember where Knoxville's character went to (though I didn't think he was a key player in the movie). And yes the dog was probably the funniest part of the movie. And damn...I'd watch this movie any day over Wild Wild West. I'm not saying this is a great movie or anything but it's not too bad (entertainment wise). And the "big" special effect with the alien exploding and turning to fireworks was not as grand as the directors wanted it to be I think. But I will say the story is about as basic as it could get. At least they could have given more background. Also a lot was just there. No explanation. Though I still really like that locker idea (the one at the end). And they could have at least made the movie longer by giving him more clues to follow and show what happened to the girl. Oh well...I wasn't even going to watch the movie. It was a fluke. I wanted to see The Sum of All Fears. I just got done reading the book. Damn good book. The movie probably isn't as good but I still want to see it. I need to find a movie theater around here that's playing it.

Later all...