Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The MIB 2 thread + impressions

1. yeah, the movie sucked. There were so many commercials and trailers, I felt like walking out before the movie even started.
    My favorite part was Michael Jackson, since I'm a fan of his. "Zed, Zed! I could be Agent M." The rapist scene was funny too because the guy just pops out of nowhere and the lady is like "what the heck?" The girls in the movie were hot too.
    The locker ending was kind of odd to me, it seemed just thrown on so you could say, "Oh hey, the first movie ended with this type of thing, how clever."
    But I wasn't planning on going to see it, and didn't pay for the ticket, so I can't whine about that.

2. The locker ending was kind of odd to me, it seemed just thrown on so you could say, "Oh hey, the first movie ended with this type of thing, how clever."

Exactly. During the movie, they kept showing the wht world inside the locker, and at the end, they just had to do same analogy with our own existance. Too bad it was already done better in the first film.

3. I saw this movie last Friday and I was disappointed as well. Definitely not worth the $10 I paid in NYC...

Is it just me or did they show all the good parts in the commercials and trailers? Everything else in the movie was very pointless so I might as well saved my money and watch the trailer over and over again...

:SPOILER:

I laughed at the part with Zed giving J advice... with his legs intertwined with hers.. haha!

That locker part made me groan... seen the concept before... they should've just ended with Zed giving J advice!

:END SPOILER:

And it seemed Agent J was overused in this movie while in the original it was more balanced between J and K. I was also disappointed that Agent L (Linda Fiorentino) wasn't back and they just sorta wrote off why she wasn't there...

I really liked the cartoon series better... too bad Agent X wasn't in this movie...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

4. Originally posted by SearchManX

I really liked the cartoon series better... too bad Agent X wasn't in this movie...
    Agreed...

5. What I dont understand, all these people being excited about it, and claiming that it was a very fun film. Plus its a big hit , just made more than 100 million. Just once again proves my theory that crap makes money

6. It's almost like Will Smith has to ACT black. And he was so unconvincing at it. That just struck me as wierd.

7. The movie was good, it reminds me of Blade 2, it's separate from the original, but still has some connections and some disconnection. Will smith's video was okay, there will not be a MIB 3 though.

8. This thread is pretty old, but i just wanna say that the movie was not so bad...alot of the stuff was tongue-in-cheek. Like the whole Zed thing, doing the Matrix kick...um, I don't think the producers wanted to make you say "Cool", but wanted you to take it as a spoof of kung fu movies. I mean, Zed's old and crappy, so doing the kick was obviously out of place, and was suppossed to make you laugh. it campy, like the beginning of the movie where they spoof Unsolved Mysteries with the horrid "re-enactment".

9. Originally posted by SearchManX
    I saw this movie last Friday and I was disappointed as well. Definitely not worth the $10 I paid in NYC...

Is it just me or did they show all the good parts in the commercials and trailers? Everything else in the movie was very pointless so I might as well saved my money and watch the trailer over and over again...

:SPOILER:

I laughed at the part with Zed giving J advice... with his legs intertwined with hers.. haha!

That locker part made me groan... seen the concept before... they should've just ended with Zed giving J advice!

:END SPOILER:

And it seemed Agent J was overused in this movie while in the original it was more balanced between J and K. I was also disappointed that Agent L (Linda Fiorentino) wasn't back and they just sorta wrote off why she wasn't there...

They should have based the movie on the serie,Alpha would have been the best movie vilain ever