Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

1. I think I'm going to buy this stupid game.

2. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    I think I'm going to buy this stupid game.
    I am. I've been meaning to for weeks but keep forgetting

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I just dicked around with it for 20 mins or so. I'm fairly amazed that anyone would want to spend more time with it than that, but to each their own, I guess.
    Don't blame you at all. Create mode, the free in-browser thing, just isn't all that entertaining. Survival mode is a completely different game, and loads more fun once you get a few ideas about how you want your world to shape up.

James

4. lol closed.

5. Autismcraft looks really fun, but also stupidly time consuming. I might try it out.

6. Its pretty fantastic. Such a time waster though.

7. I built this amazing complex with tunnels and guardhouses and checkpoints, but then I delved too deep and lost a bag full of diamonds and gold and good pickaxes to lava Then again once I restarted to skeletons hanging out by the lava.

8. I tried the free version and built a really long tunnel and cave system then flooded it with water which made all the lava at the bottom solidify.

It was technically a waste of time, but it really showed me something impressive in terms of what's possible in this world. I might get the full version.

9. Full version is 10x better than the free stuff. I just started a new world where it's snowing all the time. Gonna build me an igloo.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

10. my penis castle:

and my skin (kinda nsfw):

http://www.minecraft.net/skin/skin.jsp?user=arjue
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peniscraft.jpg 
Views:	12766 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	57504