Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 74848687888990 LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

1. I actually don't buy the mobile thing at all. $2.5 billion is far too much for the tiny return it would give. I mean sure, Microsoft can be really dumb, but $2.5 billion dumb? They usually keep their dumb-ness down to the mid/low 9 figures.

James

2. That's too funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I felt he should have built his own.
    http://kotaku.com/minecrafts-creator...eve-1672978154
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Rich people sure are different.

5. I don't get the candy dispenser thing. They're in a few of these 'giant mansion expo' articles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. So Telltale is making a Minecraft adventure series? I don't understand why this is happening.

7. That's how I feel.
    Not mad, just quizzical.

8. Terrible game company makes narrative about a game designed to have no narrative. Yeah, that sounds like it's going places.

a billion, million kids like Minecraft. There are really popular Youtube channels were people just play Minecraft and (I believe) some have a sort of running narrative.

It makes sense for a certain audience, just not us.

10. Oh I wasn't doubting people will buy it, just that when it comes to Narrative Based On Building Block Toy it will likely be like rubbing shit on your face compared to watching the Lego Movie.