Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 TNL Free Fantasy league...

1. 2010 TNL Free Fantasy league...

Im seeing if their is any intrest to start a free league this year... I was part of the original tnl fantasy league, but yet to join since it became paid and keeper..

This year i wanted to see if their is intrest from other people to start second league that is free, that can't join the keeper league. or want to have a second team...

So far we have a few from #tnl who want to join...

please leave a note...

2. I'm down.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. You guys should do an auction draft. Auction drafts are way better for fantasy.

We're stuck with a snaking draft in the long-standing TNL league, because of the particular way it handles keepers.

Auction drafts suck.

If anyone who doesn't normally check the other fantasy league thread is interested in taking over a team in the pay/keeper league, please drop me a PM. We have at least one team available.

5. I'll join in on this league if it gets enough people to work.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I like auction drafts in fantasy baseball but I'm not a fan of them for football for some reason.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

7. okay il set up soon.. cool timber and bbobb i think we can fill it up quickly we have 5 or 6 people eat #tnl will join us...

8. So passing TDs are worth less then all other TDs? How does that make any sense?

That's "normal" for fantasy, which is one of many reasons why non-custom leagues are awful.

10. hey timber.. its early we can still change the settings...