Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 313151617

Thread: Burger King's New York Pizza Burger: OMG, 2530 Calories

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Then we have no idea what you were getting at. Congrats?
    DuuUUuuUUUUuuuuUUUUuuuUUUuuUUUUdddddDDDDddddDDDDddDDDDEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I think I've ranted about this before. Places around here add a $2 delivery charge. I used to tip $2 before everyone started doing delivery charges. Am I obligated to tip my delivery person since I am now being charged for it? I've talked to some drivers and some get to keep the charge, some half to split it with the owner, some don't get shit.
    Maybe it's just me trying to justify being a cheap ass, but with tax, delivery, and tip an $8 pizza turns into a $13 pizza. That is insane to me. (I'd rather order from a place that charges me $12 upfront and says no d/c or tip necessary)
    I always go pick them up. Most are 5 minutes away or less.

And yes, I do it because I'm cheaper than then all of Israel.

3. There is nothing wrong with not wanting to spend that money on delivery. I do the same thing, it's not just a delivery charge either. You pay the $2-$3 delivery charge, and then you have to tip the driver.

Go in there and pick up your pizza, you've no longer received a service, just a good. No tipping means you save like $7.

4. I don't want to spend the money on delivery. But I can't leave the workplace. Hence, my dilemma.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    There is nothing wrong with not wanting to spend that money on delivery. I do the same thing, it's not just a delivery charge either. You pay the $2-$3 delivery charge, and then you have to tip the driver.

Go in there and pick up your pizza, you've no longer received a service, just a good. No tipping means you save like $7.
    No. I'm really that cheap.

I threw away a McDonalds coffee cup today without checking the monopoly sticker for free food and felt like I stepped in dog shit for three hours afterword.

Throwing money away makes me feel horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    There is nothing wrong with not wanting to spend that money on delivery. I do the same thing, it's not just a delivery charge either. You pay the $2-$3 delivery charge, and then you have to tip the driver.

Totally, totally agree.

7. Previous version of the pizza I posted before that I didn't know about. This one seems like it'd be far less tasty anyway.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m2zqlbCDIM1rtxen9o1_400.gif 
Views:	154 
Size:	1,010.6 KB 
ID:	67210  

That just looks like it would be annoying to eat. Everything would just fall apart and then get cold.