Page 1 of 17 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Burger King's New York Pizza Burger: OMG, 2530 Calories

1. Uh-oh Burger King's New York Pizza Burger: OMG, 2530 Calories

Story here.

If you thought the KFC Double Down had an insane amount of calories (1200), how does 2530 sound to you? Here's the BK New York Pizza Burger.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Hahnefeld, Phoenix New Times blogger
    Set to debut in September exclusively at the New York City Whopper Bar (Burger King's 24-hour, seven-day-a-week flagship outlet in Times Square) the New York Pizza Burger is a monstrous mash-up of pizza and Whopper. It features four quarter-pound patties topped with pepperoni, mozzarella, marinara, and Tuscan sauce, stacked in a nine-and-a-half-inch sesame-seed bun cut into six slices.
    Think I'll have a few slices of pizza instead of this.

2. Your arteries asplode!

3. I was just at this bar with co-workers last week. It was appalling to see what they had on the menu. But I may go buy this. And eat it at work. And shit myself.

There's nothing wrong with being conscious about what you eat, but I can't believe how many times I have seen alleged men post calorie counts on TNL.

JUST THROW IT UP AFTER
    I took all your French Toast.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    There's nothing wrong with being conscious about what you eat, but I can't believe how many times I have seen alleged men post calorie counts on TNL.
    Hey, chubs. Some of us have strict diets. The lower I keep my calorie count from food the more alcohol I can consume.

7. Also, most of the time I have to make sure I eat MORE calories. My normal diet is abysmal for getting bigger.

8. Ramon, you are a fattie.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Hey, chubs. Some of us have strict diets. The lower I keep my calorie count from food the more alcohol I can consume.
    lol @ chubs. If you were my height, you'd likely outweigh me.

10. How dare you.