Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

1. I think we'll have a better rounded group of reliables too if Don can heal and I can tank. that just means you'll have to bring sorein oh god oh man

2. Sorein and Nneena packed up and moved to another guild. We actually have a good stable of healers ready for Cata. Artec's new main is a holy pally, Don is a Druid and wenalways have Robby.

3. I was thinking of going Negrow Priest

4. I won't lie, from what I've played worgen are pretty great. Still too bad you can't roll Pally/Shaman with them.

5. The fact that they added the human model to the Worgen character select screen gives me hope that you'll be able to customize it - I hope they allow you to as it would make my 'Dahvae got bitten by a werewolf' RP more believable

6. Im still getting my lock to 85 first, but I'll also have a rogue, holy/ret pally, fury/prot war ready to go to 85 too. Though they may get pushed aside for Worgen furry DK.

7. Why pick the one class that skips all the awesome new starting zone stuff for the new race?

8. Raiding ruined my childhood and crippled my dreams! I'm still gonna buy Cata and do the inevitable RF 10 mans though. Isn't Sam gonna go druid?

9. Vlos would have gotten laid so much more often in college if he wasn't wiping on Ulduar hard modes!

Not really

10. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Vlos would have gotten laid so much more often in high school if he wasn't wiping on Richard K. Vaelastrasz the Third, Attorney at Law Esq.

Not really