Page 5 of 162 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

1. Hunters are going to be a mess for a while I assume. Mine must remain in hibernation until the smoke clears.

2. Fuck both of you.

3. Hey Don or Rack, did you see me online at all yesterday? My BNet account got locked for suspicious activity. I'm doing full scans atm, and I don't the specifics of the locking, but any info would help.

4. I hopped on to make sure, but our guild roster and guild bank contents are still safe. It also says it's been at least a day since you last logged in.

5. Yeah, my char is fine according to the armory. Maybe it was just a fluke.

6. Worthless. Get an authenticator before I murder you IRL.

7. smartphone authenticators are freeeeeeee, well the iphone one is
    I'm always right, even when I'm wrong I'm right.

8. I've had an authenticator for ages. I expect to be restored to full RF Officer status when Cataclysm hits since I'm clearly the only one who knows how NOT to get hacked. Full bank access pls.

9. Haven't been hacked. Everything's fine, they just locked my account for some reason. I was right at my hearth in dal with no changes, nothing missing out of the bank. I was spamming Report for spam on people for shits and giggles a few days ago, maybe that was it.

10. I wonder how they got to my gear & shit when I got hacked with an inactive account. Because I got an email saying a bunch of shit was restored but it was only my inventory/gold, not my gear. Strange.