Size:  979.0 KB

It's out!

It's on sale for $5.99!

Don't be like Frog!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. See, it's actually $6. FOR NOW.
    Donk

4. But no iPad version. So my complaints were moot anyway.

5. I'm playing it on my iPad right now. Now you have to buy it.
    Donk

6. Can we rename this to "The Atlus Thread: iMegaTen" or something? I get sad when I see this title even though it's kinda all better now.

7. I bought it. Probably won't get around to playing it in the next few years (I've learned to be more honest with myself about these things), but it's always with me just the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Can we rename this to "The Atlus Thread: iMegaTen" or something? I get sad when I see this title even though it's kinda all better now.
    I wish I could, but that stupidity is still not fixed. If I were able, I would call it the "Index Atlus Sega Sammy (iASS) Thread." Frankly, English SMT deserves its own thread. I'll remedy that.