Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: 2010 Fall Anticipation and Disappointment

Don't forget Plants vs Zombies as the ultimate zombie strategy game. And then you have that Typing of the Dead ripoff with guitars coming.

2. Here's a DS release out next week that Im pretty pumped for:

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
    Last edited by D_N_G; 06 Sep 2010 at 09:23 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    This thread is 100% fail anyway. Multiple of those exclusives aren't exclusive, and we're missing pretty major stuff like Guild Wars 2 and Cataclysm.
    What a super nerd dickhead of a response. Like really.

Anyways thanks for the thread. Theres a couple games there I didnt know about - and that particular Castlevania screenshot alone makes me interested in the game again. This Fall is defenately the weakest in a while - but thats because everything came out earlier in the year. I still say all around this has been one of the best years of gaming releases ever.

My list, buying this year:
    -Halo Reach (day one)
    -Medal of Honor (day one - im mainly buying it for the Battlefield 3 beta, heh)
    -Bangaio (day one)

Buying later:
    -Vanquish (after price drop)
    -Castlevania (after price drop)

Was thinking about buying Hawx2 but the demo was absolutely terrible. Ace Combat shits on that series big time.
    Crossing fingers for the Battlefield BC2 Vietnam Expansion and new vanilla maps this fall too.
    Last edited by Destro777; 06 Sep 2010 at 12:12 PM.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

4. Yoshi derives his self-worth from the platform he chooses to play games on.

5. to be fair to Hawx 2 the demo sold me more than the first Hawx did. So it's an improvement at least.

6. Hey, Schlep, you can add Comic Jumper, the latest game from Twisted Pixel, to the Download post. I played it at PAX and it was really fun. Should be out in October.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    to be fair to Hawx 2 the demo sold me more than the first Hawx did. So it's an improvement at least.
    Well the first one had 4 player online co-op in the demo, I dont think the Hawx2 demo does. But yea it seems improved in other areas. The framerate is still pretty bad and the overall quality in pretty much every area is lower than Ace Combat - especially controls. HAWX is still worth playing for the 4 player campaign co-op though. I wish the Ace Combat team would wise up and put that in their games. Limited co-op missions like the ones AC6 had are lame.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

8. Good chance that Space Invaders Infinity Gene is on PSN/XBLA next week. Added.