Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 6

1. Wasn't REmake pure 3d though?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

If RE 6 is not as co op as RE5 I will be very disappointed. The franchise has improved from being a survival horror game I'd rent to one of the top co op experiences I am looking forward to playing.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Wasn't REmake pure 3d though?
    Oh no, most certainly not. Prerendered backgrounds, far beyond what systems were capable of rendering in real-time last gen.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    If RE 6 is not as co op as RE5 I will be very disappointed. The franchise has improved from being a survival horror game I'd rent to one of the top co op experiences I am looking forward to playing.
    I don't think you'll be disappointed:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/22/xb...op-8-player-o/

5. Nice to have a good survival horror genre become a generic and forgettable multiplayer game amirite?

6. Silent Hill Downpour in March 4 U

7. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Making an HD port of a 3D game = 30 lines of code and a few tweaked menu screens. Doing the same for something with 2D backgrounds like those is a huge project.
    That's a shame. I really want see those again.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Nice to have a good survival horror genre become a generic and forgettable multiplayer game amirite?
    I don't get it either. It's not like we have a shortage of identical co-op shootman games.

9. Or even an awful influx of Zombie games.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Silent Hill Downpour in March 4 U
    Ugh. I guess I can always go back and play Amnesia again.