Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 6

1. Forced Co-op on single player and no fucking thank you.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. I agree with forced co-op. It needs to stay out. I played with my bro and had to babysit enough. I tried with the AI and the bitch kept using all my goods. Fuck that. I was fine playing them by myself for all the other games. Despite the forced co-op in 5, the 4th game is the one I liked the least. I played through it in like 2 sittings and the game just never connected with me. I just went into a daze until it was over.

3. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    The big boys have to keep up with the EA/Activision model now. Squeeze as much $$$ as possible out of a successful franchise, then use the money to buy up studios that have produced hits elsewhere so that once you've run one franchise into the ground and your talented developers are burned out and have jumped ship, you've got another one ready to go.

21st century AAA game development!
    Exactly. Maybe if hardcore retards weren't so stingy about how much model and texture detail a street sign has, they wouldn't feel the need to dump millions into a single title. Which then leads to making shotgun sequels using the same engine...trying to recoup the loss of just developing that engine...

21st century AAA game development!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. This series hasn't been remotely interesting since the incredible REmake.

5. I think Resident Evil either needs to take a step back toward the Resident Evils of old, or just go all the way Gears of War with it. I found RE5 really hard to play, and I LOVED RE4.

6. Just don't play the game SP. I still haven't finished either GoW alone.

Also, don't play with DNG

The REmake was totally the best RE of all time.

I didn't like 4 at all. Random ammo drops from enemies, shooting all over the place. Bleah. 5 was alright because co-op makes everything fun, but I FAR prefer the old style RE to the new stuff.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    The REmake was totally the best RE of all time.

I didn't like 4 at all. Random ammo drops from enemies, shooting all over the place. Bleah. 5 was alright because co-op makes everything fun, but I FAR prefer the old style RE to the new stuff.
    I agree with both points. REmake was awesome. I'd much rather them remake the REmake then keep going in the direction the game has been heading. Actually, I'd love to see a remake of 2.

The co-op in 5 didn't bother me, but that's because I had no intention of playing it single player.

9. i hope they realized from all of the 5 backlash that people actually want a scary horror game, even if they got a ton of money with their co-op stand-still action game.

They won't though, because no one sat them down with a copy of Dead Space and yelled "fucking DO THIS, ASSHOLES" the entire time.

10. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    i hope they realized from all of the 5 backlash that people actually want a scary horror game, even if they got a ton of money with their co-op stand-still action game.

They won't though, because no one sat them down with a copy of Dead Space and yelled "fucking DO THIS, ASSHOLES" the entire time.
    It kind of seems like a lose lose situation. I can't lie, I did enjoy playing through the game co-op , but at the same time, it was nowhere neer as awesome as the first 2. If they could somehow combine co-op with the true survival horror of 1 and 2, they would have the perfect game.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 03 Sep 2010 at 01:51 PM.