Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1626282930313234 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 6

1. While I am sure a couple are using it to bolster their bonafides, I have no problem with a truly bad "mainstream" game getting a 3/10. I would give the Assassin's Creed games that score.

Spotting a game 6 points because it works doesn't make sense.

2. I'm much more excited to see and hear all of this fan reaction than the actual game. So hilarious, especially neogaf.

The trailers for RE6 are fantastic, but this game looked terrible the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    While I am sure a couple are using it to bolster their bonafides, I have no problem with a truly bad "mainstream" game getting a 3/10. I would give the Assassin's Creed games that score.

Spotting a game 6 points because it works doesn't make sense.
    The problem is that it's a 0-10 scale. The median score should be a 5-6. I can't believe this game is really below the median in terms of quality.

This is really poor timing, but the Steam page is up. By the time the PC version comes out, all the emotion should be gone, so we'll know how good the game really is.

5. Every point that the low reviews make were exactly how I feared the entire game would play out based on the demo, so I'm not buying the "there's no way it's THAT BAD/sensationalism" responses.

6. Yeah reading the reviews it sounds like it really is that bad
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Every point that the low reviews make were exactly how I feared the entire game would play out based on the demo, so I'm not buying the "there's no way it's THAT BAD/sensationalism" responses.
    Reviews should be relative is my point. Every written point may be valid, but in a world where Barbie games exist, Resident Evil is very unlikely to be a 3/10.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    I cannot wait to try this game.

my curiosity is off the charts
    This.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Reviews should be relative is my point. Every written point may be valid, but in a world where Barbie games exist, Resident Evil is very unlikely to be a 3/10.
    They should review in the spectrum of games that might be possily good enough to play. We know Barbie is a 0/10, and we know resident evil isn't one of those. But
    amongst the games I might play, giving it a 3/10 doesn't seem unreasonable.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

How do you know that Barbie isn't fun? Did you play it?