Page 1 of 29 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 BCS Mess... er... NCAA Football Thread

2010 BCS Mess... er... NCAA Football Thread

On the first day of football, my TV showed to me...

The Big East still plays horribly.

Ohio State won, and the SEC doesn't kick off until tonight, so there's really only been one game in a conference that matters.

2. Ohio State is going to win out and be in the national championship game. Somehow they ended up with only 4 away games all season.
    Last edited by Timber; 03 Sep 2010 at 11:09 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. They're never going to make it past Iowa at Iowa.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Speaking of Iowa, enjoy being in the Big Ten Junior Division next year.

OSU won't even beat the U next week imo

Ah the ACC delirium of fall is back again.

The top of the ACC is actually pretty alright this year at the top. Miami is a legit national contender, imo.

The bottom of the ACC is a complete fucking joke, though, and Maryland is probably (actually, they pretty much ARE) the worst team in the conference.

The weaker the conference, the stronger a contender the top team is to get to the title game. Ask USC most years.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The weaker the conference, the stronger a contender the top team is to get to the title game. Ask USC most years.
    Have you seen Miami's schedule? Six preseason ranked opponents, I believe, including @OSU and @Pitt and all 4 of the other ACC ranked teams. (there are 5 total)

10. Too bad they're going to walk out of the horseshoe with their first L.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in