Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enter The Void

1. are blu-ray region encoded?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. This is now up on the Netflix stream.

Watched it yesterday and I agree that it's unlike anything else I've ever seen. All sorts of crazy elements mix together to make what can only be described as one of the most visually stunning movies ever made. Period.

The slow pace will make it or break it for most viewers though.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

3. This might be the most overhyped piece of shit I've ever wasted 2 hours on. A beautifully shot movie is not always a movie worth watching.

Don't get me wrong, I love the style of the movie, and I understand what was going on, but I just couldn't give half a fuck what this dead junkie's whore sister was doing.

Showing an abortion is fun too, right?

4. I watched the first part of this a couple of weeks ago and had to stop because I realized if I didn't I would be up until 4 am watching it. I liked what I saw. Kind of like a psyched out version of 2001. But I'm still not too sure about showing every. single. blink.

Christ.

I saw this a few weeks ago. I thought it was brilliant, one of the best movies of recent years. It has issues (some mediocre acting, parts where the camera flying goes on too long) but the way everything was presented was refreshingly unique.

6. I guess Kanye West was a fan:

7. I watched about half of this movie. Pretentious bullshit. If they cut 30 minutes of colors/patterns and flying around and made it a 110 minute movie instead of 140 minute, it could have been good.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    I guess Kanye West was a fan:

He copied the best part of the movie at least!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    I watched about half of this movie. Pretentious bullshit. If they cut 30 minutes of colors/patterns and flying around and made it a 110 minute movie instead of 140 minute, it could have been good.
    Totally this. I was pretty much ready to turn that shit off by the time he died, but that's about the time it started to get a lot better. Take like 30 minutes out of him looking at imaginary shit in the ceiling, who the christ sits through that bit and is like, "yes, that was all great, keep that all in."
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery