Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modeling

Modeling

I didn't see a thread for this.

Do any of you build models? I used to build them back in middle school. I built a Dovark tank robot, a Macross heavy armor mech, an AT-AT, an AT-ST, and some cars. Oh, and some Jurassic Park Dinosaurs. I ruined the Dino trying to paint him. I'm pretty horrible at spray can paint. I blame some of it on the weather. The humidity is horrible for getting paint to dry right.

So, are any of you fine nerd gentlemen? Any finely painted model ships?

2. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	album-sohows-your-girl.jpg 
Views:	623 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	57726  

3. I built a model car once. It was like a Corvette or something. I set it on fire later!
    Leaping over savory pastries since '79

4. Best new guy... ever?

I built a BttF 2 Delorean once, it was awesome.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 23 Nov 2010 at 04:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I used to have a lot of models, basically that's all my parents would buy me since they are "educational" and easy to fix (glue). They are mostly japanese anime from the 80s, some Macross, etc. The last thing I built was Tamiya's Monster Beetle R/C car. I painted it and everything, it was pretty awesome.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Best new guy... ever?

I built a BttF 2 Delorean once, it was awesome.

Well, aren't you just the nicest guy.

Also, you should have gotten the railroad Delorean model kit. That's the best Delorean!

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Best new guy... ever?
    I was thinking, "Please don't be spam. You're off to a good start."

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I used to have a lot of models, basically that's all my parents would buy me since they are "educational" and easy to fix (glue). They are mostly japanese anime from the 80s, some Macross, etc. The last thing I built was Tamiya's Monster Beetle R/C car. I painted it and everything, it was pretty awesome.
    I always wanted that monster beetle kit

9. Maybe I should get some of those Big Daddy Roth model kits, if they still make them. It would be fun navigating those messed up looking rats... maybe drop some acid while doing it. Just to make it right.

10. No offense, but I don't think any of you are handsome enough to attempt modeling.

Maybe Jeremy.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt