Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Meat Boy

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    They announced it's the headcrab for the Steam release and the World of Goo balls for regular PC retail. They'll replace console Gish and play exactly the same.

There are people on GAF freaking out and claiming they will "double dip" to get the characters but jesus, why? They add very, very close to nothing to the gameplay. There are so many crazy fanboys over there I can't even come close to making fun of them all.
    Yea, because it is GAF. Nothing about that site is rational. It's all fever pitch kiddy fanboys all the time.

2. Which is why TNL threads should move more than one page every three days so I can stop posting over there.

3. If I were to get the PC version as well, it would be to try out their level editor. As Mzo said, the PC characters aren't really worth it.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. Sewer of Dross levels for Gish are up on XBLA!
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

5. I hope the new levels put Johns total from 100% to 90-something%, although I don't think thats the case.

Do Cotton Alley levels not count towards your level total? I finished almost the whole chapter and noticed my total hadn't gone up.

Also:
    Enjoy the Sewers of Dross, we have many more free chapters to come, our current schedule looks something like this.

12.??.2010 - Meat Boy (retro chapter based on the best of the meat boy flash prototype.
    12.??.2010 - I Meat Boy (we take the best levels in the game remix them and make them harder!)

Q1 2011 - CommanderVideo Chapter (character exclusive chapter for commandervideo)
    Q1 2011 - I wanna be the Kid (20 levels as hard as the kids warp zone, exclusive to the kid)
    Q1 2011 - Best of user made p1 (20 of the best user submitted pc levels)

6. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    I hope the new levels put Johns total from 100% to 90-something%, although I don't think thats the case.

Do Cotton Alley levels not count towards your level total? I finished almost the whole chapter and noticed my total hadn't gone up.

Also:
    Teh Internets levels don't count towards your total. Plus John (he's JohnNiner, right?) got the Golden God achievement, so he definitely 100%'ed the game.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. Cotton Alley = Teh Internets?

I know the icon is a circle and not a square on the map, the same as Teh Internets and there is no Dark World or anything, I was just hoping they'd count. Oh well, back to the Dark World

ALSO: 20 more Kid levels? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I don't know if I will subject myself to that. My thumb will blister

8. Oops, I don't know why I wrote about Teh Internets since you were asking about Cotton Alley. Cotton Alley levels should count towards your level totals, but if they're not, it could be because a bug that will probably be fixed when Microsoft approves the title update.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

9. RunMan is the next PC-exclusive character revealed. One more to go.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

10. I just noticed on the soundtrack that the name of the song that plays for 'Teh Internets' is called Meat Spin.