Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Meat Boy

1. The PAX demo controlled fine. I was able to finish the first chapter including the Dark World variants using the 360 pad.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

The levels are tiny and the controls suck, but you don't realize it until you have to make smaller motions in the later levels.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Super Meat Boy. More like Super Smelly Dick Game

4. Zing!

5. The wall jumping on the first game just plays odd.

6. Damn, I thought it looked pretty cool. Demo it up!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Also: you can take that $15 and shove it right up your ass. $5 or fuck off.
    I just wanted to post this but I was beaten to the punch. So many shit games are coming out for $15 I don't even bother looking at XBLA anymore.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I just wanted to post this but I was beaten to the punch. So many shit games are coming out for $15 I don't even bother looking at XBLA anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Quoted three times for extreme truth.

9. Here's a list of the unlockable characters you can play in Super Meat Boy.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

10. This game employs a workaround to MS's draconian DLC certification/user content restrictions that basically means lots of free DLC 4U2C.

The short explanation is that Teh Internets is a specific chapter for Xbox 360 that takes advantage of Title Managed Storage (TMS) through the Xbox LIVE service that allows us to add new chapters whenever we feel like it to the game. Pretty awesome, but the best part is that it is absolutely 100% FREE. In a world where it costs $2 to unlock content in a game that you’ve already purchased it is nice to have the power to totally say “fuck you” to that system and go our own way. As we upload content there are no micro transactions to play new chapters and we can basically do whatever we want with these chapters and it costs you, our adoring fans, nothing. We love you.