Thread: Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land (iOS)

Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land (iOS)

I really hope this turns out to be good when it launches in a few hours. There is seemingly a dearth of this genre on the platform.

2. Boo, Hiss.

3. "Welcome to the great war for civilisation... For this training mission only you will be confined the trenches."

Interest not piqued.

4. I would much rather have an iOS version of Eternal Darkness and Xbox Call of Cthulhu.

5. Cthulhu Saves The World >>>>> this garbage.

Also, are we sure that Cthulhu supports Obama?
    Last edited by jyoung; 29 Jan 2012 at 09:26 PM.

6. Whoa, why all the tactical RPG hate? It looks OK. The setting is clever. Generally, it's hard to sell a TPRG in a video.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I really hope this turns out to be good when it launches in a few hours. There is seemingly a dearth of this genre on the platform.
    Have you tried Hunters HD on the iPad? It's the best I've seen. Graphically it's nothing special, but the tactics are pretty solid.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. This game, like just about every iPad game I've downloaded recently, crashes constantly on my iPad 1.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

I need to get this... and Hunters HD it sounds like. It's been a few days since I have gotten anything on iOS.