Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Witness - Jonathan Blow's New Game

1. This thing is incredible. My brain hurts.

2. I almost gave in to picking this up today, but Amazon is the sole distributor of Gravity Rush Remastered on an actual disc so put my money there instead. Maybe GRR will be scarce and maybe it won't, but I know The Witness isn't going anywhere.

3. Yeah, you should buy a port of a 4 year old game instead of a new experience.

Tain mentioned on Twitter that he was able to get the game to support VR by just adding a "-vr" to the execution command. That's a huge selling point to me, but it also means I don't need the game until April at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Yeah, you should buy a port of a 4 year old game instead of a new experience.
    I'd say seeking out a physical version fits perfectly with prioritizing an older game. It's too bad it's not on cartridge or even cassette tape.

5. I get that, having gone through my old game phase a few years back, but I don't know that'd I'd prioritize GR over this, and I'm not high on this to begin with.

I don't think you took my comment negatively enough. I agree with you completely.

7. The Witness - Jonathan Blow's New Game

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    A four year old game that wears out its welcome about a quarter of the way through.

Gravity Rush is not a good game.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I bought a new experience. Why on earth would you think I didn't? Just because it's a port doesn't mean I could ever play the original.

9. Because it's a port, and not timely at that.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Just because it's a port doesn't mean I could ever play the original.
    Being a good person means you could play the original.