Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV

Quite possibly. I installed everything this morning, so I just need to make a character.

2. Put your asses on Balmung. I haven't updated yet but I was told these are the normal servers with characters and linkshells as they were, so that's where I am.

I also hit 90 in WoW yesterday, so this is perfect timing.

3. Balmung? Ok

Balmung isn't a choice. I started a character on Cactuar. I'm a Miquo'te archer named Yo Ru that looks as much like my oldest cat, Yoru, as I could make him. All I did was get to town and logout, so he'll be fresh tonight whenever everyone wants to get on.

First three impressions:
    1. Very nice character creation
    2. Pretty for an MMO
    3. Where the fuck are the voices from SWTOR and TSW?
    Last edited by Yoshi; 14 Jun 2013 at 01:18 PM.

5. Can't go to Balmung

Also, and I don't know if this happens often but you're not allowed to post your opinions based on the NDA
    Last edited by Thief Silver; 14 Jun 2013 at 01:21 PM.

See above!

7. Yeah I started a character on Cactaur! Woo She's black just like Yoshi.

8. I'll update once I get home from work and see if I can figure out what's going on with the servers. If its still test servers and I just place my character wherever I'll stick her on Cactaur.

Note the moving shadows from trees. This game is clearly current gen in a lot of ways but there are many amazing details.

Also: I thought the NDA lifted with phase 3, because this is the more public release across multiple platforms.

9. Ill probably update and play this shit tomorrow. If I can get on cactuar i will.