Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV

1. So yeah I'm pretty sure when I was reading the Agreement it said that you still weren't able to talk about it.

Also I'm playing on PS3 since I desperately need to upgrade my PC, but how do you guys want to do voice chat?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Who knew that taste in games and men was so well correlated?
    Artec is playing LoL... are you saying he is a woman?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

No, no. I don't know Artec, so he's just being lumped it, but I meant that their women play shitty games and are stuck with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Also I'm playing on PS3 since I desperately need to upgrade my PC, but how do you guys want to do voice chat?
    Is your PC close enough to your PS3 to use vent?

I'm going to log on until dinner just to do whatever in town start up stuff there is.

6. Yeah there's a bit of town start up. And yes I'm installing vent on my laptop now

First name of the character I'm using right now is Amorita don't see you online when I search for Yo
    Last edited by Thief Silver; 14 Jun 2013 at 06:39 PM.

7. Under the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test Agreement, we asked you to keep confidential the features, information, and bugs related to the Beta Test as well as information shared on the Beta Tester Forum. As of June 13, 2013, we grant you permission to disclose information regarding the Beta Test.
    Share away.

Also looks like I won't have access to my character until test 2, so I'll screw around on Kraken Sandwich later.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Yeah there's a bit of town start up. And yes I'm installing vent on my laptop now

First name of the character I'm using right now is Amorita don't see you online when I search for Yo
    You probably missed me. I'll be back on in maybe 30 mins.

9. I was worried about my character not showing up .. glad you pointed out yours isnt. Ill make a new one later.

10. The characters we get in phase 3 are just test transfers, we don't get to keep them until phase 4.