Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV

1. Saucy!

How does Mech go to school and still play every MMO ever made?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I am drunk

4. I am a magical beast.

5. So 2.0 now has a name: A Realm Reborn. There's also a new CG trailer for those of us who like flashy things.

FFVI MAGITEK ARMOR MOUNT

6. Do you people play this more or less often than XI? I was going to wait to set it up til I was done with XI, but that's not progressing as quickly as I hoped.
    I really want to try my free in game glasses!

I can wait until 2.0 for this. But I'm done with XI. What a predictably dumbass use of $12 that was.

8. IT'S ONLY DUMB BECAUSE YOU JERKS NEVER SIGN ON!

9. I've been playing XIV quite a bit, but I'm the only one. In fact I'm logged on right now, partly because the latest content patch hit yesterday and I'm trying to finish up the last couple story quests I have left. The only thing that's really dragged me away is digging through all my Steam sale stuff.

I have some good memories of FFXI but it's just too archaic next to XIV for me to go back home again. I would be able to handle it if more people played, but it's just been Bonus, Arteq, and a little smattering of SSJN. Was still kind of neat to revisit, I had forgotten a lot about it.

10. I'll probably end up playing this once 2.0 is out; but what server are people on?