Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Bar Completely Breaks Browsing on the iPad

Chat Bar Completely Breaks Browsing on the iPad

See thread title.

In before apple jokes.

That damn bar is a bigger joke than Apple. I support its execution.

3. ?!? Yoshi, you of all people!

I can't believe the youth of today and their sense of entitlement. Enjoy our free message board and stop asking for admin handouts and big bloated forum software.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

See that subscriber tag, boy?

5. If I don't talk to you on g-chat I won't talk to you through the chat bar. True story.

6. meat eater!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Your mom is a meat eater.

8. Well, I know Nick really wants to keep it around (from what he's said), but the very simple fix would be moving it from the bottom to the top; that would fix all of the issues that iPad / etc. users have. I wonder if there's the option in the chatbar's coding to do that.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. no one is saying ditch it. just let it be an user controlled option. If it can be shut off when using the mobile skin, it should be able to be turned off in other skins too, right?
    probably not. The only thing I've gathered from what y'all talk about is that very little in Vbulletin is intuitive

10. For the short term, we can make an exact copy of the Business skin and take out the chat bar code.