Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Tower Movie/Show

Yeah, I think King is better when he writes with more of a fantasy lean than a horror lean. Wizard and Glass is among his best.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    If you didn't like wizard and glass or thought it was too long, there is no hope for you to finish the series.
    Too long as in nine years between books, not the book itself.

The last three almost feel like a different series
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. I am thinking of rereading the first 4 for Keyhole.

5. Leaked unfinished trailer. Get it before it vanishes into a thinny.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. This is looking good
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

It's gone.

8. So it looks like Jake is going to be the conduit into Mid-world through his discovery of a portal after visions of the Dark Tower and some of the characters. Seems like he'll play a more central role instead of being easily discarded. AND he's not getting pushed into it.

It's not really what I'd want for a visual depiction of The Gunslinger, but maybe it's a better lead in for The Dark Tower story as a whole.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. Well honestly Jake, Eddie and Susannah are more the main characters of the books as a whole.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Thank you for being honest.

It's probably the reason I like books one and four the best. Not much of Jake, Susannah, and Eddie.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.