Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 689101112 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, Dreamcast

1. A good bit of games that I've wanted have been ported to XBLA/PSN but these are still good reasons to hook one up back to a CRT tv/pc monitor and play:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00600.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	135.6 KB 
ID:	69834  

2. Power Stone 2 sighting. Mzo is probably already on the way to snap your copy in half.

3. Vanishing Point took some time to adjust to, the shades of Burnout were there. MSR remains a favorite of mine. It was a next gen revelation title for me. Holy crap, I'm cruising around three ( pretty spot-on) virtual cities!

Sega GT on the other hand....

There are lots of great games in that pic that I've never had. I need to pay more attention to my dreamcast.

I have Lodoss War, and thought it was really bad and just had a license. It seems to be on peoples' good list though, did I miss something?
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

6. clank clank clank clank clank

7. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    I have Lodoss War, and thought it was really bad and just had a license. It seems to be on peoples' good list though, did I miss something?
    It's only on Dreamcast? That's the only reason I can muster, That game super boring.

I haven't really been following the Dreamcast homebrews that have been coming out, and with NG: Dev reprinting some of their games it got me thinking. For someone not a Dreamcast collector, which of these homebrews are legitimately good games? Fast Striker looks pretty cool, Rush Rush Racing or whatever it was called is good in short spurts, and that's about all I know about.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

9. My favorite homebrew for a long time was 'every NES game on a CD'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I really enjoyed Irides before playing 8 billion versions of Lumines and getting almost numb to the concept.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan