Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PC Recommendations

1. Awesome. This is all good starting data to begin with. Thank you. I'm sure I'll post when I take the next step. In the meantime, if anyone has more to add, please feel free to. ^^

2. Don't forget to put the copper screws in before you put in the mobo (thanks cka) unless you want a very expensive fireworks display.

3. ???

no idea why you namedropped me there, but it seems like you mean the brass riser pegs to make the board not short circuit on the case insides (they're def. not copper as copper is amazingly conductive and brass not so much)

4. Brass, whatever. And because like five years ago when I was building my first rig it kept shorting on me and you told me why.

5. kiss my brass

6. Quote Originally Posted by Geen View Post
    Awesome. This is all good starting data to begin with. Thank you. I'm sure I'll post when I take the next step. In the meantime, if anyone has more to add, please feel free to. ^^
    To make that data useful, I think a CPU that scores over 2,000 or 2,500 and a video card over 1,000 will be capable of playing most games on high settings at a respectable resolution. You definitely don't need to shoot for the stars, especially now that PC games lowball it so they can port to (or from) PS360.