Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantasy Star Online 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    GiantBomb did a quick look that sums it up nicely "PSO2 is what I remember PSO1 being...and not what it actually was".
    Hah - thats exactly how I felt about PSO when I went back and tried to play it a couple of years ago.

My memory of it was much greater than how it played.

I really hope we get a version of this here.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    GiantBomb did a quick look that sums it up nicely "PSO2 is what I remember PSO1 being...and not what it actually was"
    >_>

3. Also: mine's working. Maybe we do some of this tonight?

4. Couldn't sleep last night, was able to log on. I'm down for tonight.

5. Fffffffffffffff-this game!

I would gladly pay for a retail version. AND APPARENTLY THEY WILL! (at least in Japan)

There's a retail box of PSO2 coming out with a DVD copy of the game plus a bunch of cash shop goodie codes. I really hope that if (when?) they bring it to the US they do the same thing.

The more I play the more I really like it. The best way I can describe the action is...arcadey. I was dodging attacks, guarding at the last moment to save pain, using special moves to place my character in better spots, using higher ground to crowd control, and all at a brisk pace. It feels like the kind of game that makes perfect sense on a controller. I'm just...floored by it!

It's so surprising and a bit depressing that a game by Sega with so much polish, snappiness, and design is just a F2P game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. Maybe Sega will see all the US people hopping on this and translate it?

edit: I'm doing my part... client downloading now.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 30 Jun 2012 at 11:58 AM.

7. Well now we know we're never going to get it, because that makes sense.

8. I would like to play this, Sega! I know you check TNL all the time so please consider it!

9. I'll just get the Japanese version if that's how they want to roll, it's not like I give much of a shit about the story.

10. Kill monsters. Level up. Get loots. Stare at big butts and huge tits.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png