Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18283031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantasy Star Online 2

1. Not officially, just delayed.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    PSO Episode II starts July 17th:

wait, did they add beastmen? that looked like a 4th race, and they had horns. and yeah, especially after ncsoft killed city of heroes, im looking forward for this game to finally hit the United States.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

3. This is a "MAKE THIS ENGLISH PLS" button more or less.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248

They just added Item names. Really no reason to wait now.

4. wat de fuk?

Sega released new info on its PS Vita action RPG Phantasy Star Nova, developed by Tri-Ace and the producers are Satoshi Sakai, Yasuyuji Tsuzuki (Sega) and Hiroyuki Tamura (Tri-Ace). The game is in development by a team of 70 staffs at Tri-Ace, and supervised by Sega's Phantasy Star series producer Satoshi Sakai.

In Phantasy Star Nova you can play the game in both solo mode and multiplayer mode, up to 4 players can play over WiFi connection. The setting is based on Phantasy Star Online 2, but with a new story divided in missions. The player belongs to the Arks Special Planetary Exploration Group named Alter. The Alter warship Delta Variant crash landed on the Planet Machia in a mission with 1000 crew members on-board. The planet is uncivilized and home to giant Gigantes creatures, your general goal is to survive in the planet, repair the ship, battle the Gigantes and return home safely.

5. I saw that the other day and laughed. We still can't get something some fans can do in their free time but they're willing to release yet another game in the series. Also love how Sega went totally dark after announcing the English delay.

6. If tri-ace works their combat system wizardry this'll be far more than just another game in the series. If they play it close to the PSO combat vest, though, meh.

7. I could definitely go for a Tri Ace Phantasy Star.
    But let it be a Tri Ace Phantasy Star. Not a bastardization of PSO2.
    I want PSO2.

8. You might as well use the links I posted. As of now we're 2 years(ish) behind and will never catch up. Items, menus, most of the story is all in english with the patch.

9. When is that one out?
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

10. Is your links for the Vita version?