Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese High School Girls . . . They're Real!

1. Japanese High School Girls . . . They're Real!

I have no clue, but today on campus they were everywhere.. these chicks must have money because they were visting seattle.. but like the myths,, they like to jump around and hold peace signs for not Goddamn reason.. They also dont know about fire safety or english, cause these bitches were blocking botch exits to get out and did not know what "excuse me" ment as they kept on yelping about some shit... and yes they were in uniform, not the sailor kind though...

lol...

2. Did you get a boner?

3. no im not a pedo.. they were cute though...

4. Nothing wrong with popping a boner over some high school girls.

5. Their real what?

6. Icebeavers.

7. Quote Originally Posted by maruchan View Post
    I have no clue, but today on campus they were everywhere.. these chicks must have money because they were visting seattle.. but like the myths,, they like to jump around and hold peace signs for not Goddamn reason.. They also dont know about fire safety or english, cause these bitches were blocking botch exits to get out and did not know what "excuse me" ment as they kept on yelping about some shit... and yes they were in uniform, not the sailor kind though...

lol...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	japanese-schoolgirl.jpg 
Views:	32480 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	58180  
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. pics plz
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. If they were wearing uniforms they're there on a school trip.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Never change Maru.