Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL In One Thousand Words

1. TNL In One Thousand Words

the.next.level.the.next.level.mortal.kombat.the.next.level. the.next.level.the.next.level.the.next.level.the.next.level. the.next.level.the.next.level.

the.next.level.the.next.level.the.next.level. the.next.level.the.next.level.the.next.level. the.next.level.your.mom.the.next.level.the.next.level.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

If this picture sums up TNL, then TNL is fucking awesome.

3. I don't know where it came from, but yeah.

Sticky for education, please.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I'm assuming that is a fresh stump Razor made by chopping down a tree with his cock.

That picture is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. I am but a recorder of these great events, Pineapple. If it seems as though I have seen a little further, it is by my standing on the shoulders of Giants.

8. That leather couch? Josh let the tip of his dick out and three bulls died in amazement. He then skinned the bulls with his bare hands and made that shit.