Page 1 of 25 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MLB 2010 Postseason thread

1. Official MLB 2010 Postseason thread

Dude!!!! I mean, shit dude! Just... I mean... Doc...

DUDE!

NOBODY HITS! WOOOOOOO!!!!

2. I still can't get over the fact that Roy Halladay threw a no-hitter in the post-season. This has been such a special year.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

I still can't get over the fact that Sabathia just walked a rookie on 4 pitches with the bases loaded, 2 outs with a 1 run lead. And then Girardi left him in.

woot woot yanks.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Pfft. Yankees. When was the last time YOUR team pitched a no hitter in the post season? 1956? Get out of here with that garbage.

6. I'll just say. I don't think Phils fans have a right to comment on the Yankee's ALCS, cause The Yanks beat the Phils in the WS last year.

Just sayin'.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    Pfft. Yankees. When was the last time YOUR team pitched a no hitter in the post season? 1956? Get out of here with that garbage.

Pfft. Phillies. When was the last time YOUR team pitched a perfect game in the post season. Never? Get out of here with that garbage.

8. The Reds'll win game 2. Oswalt = Cincy punching bag! I don't care that he's 617-1 against the Reds in his career!

I'm not a Yankee fan, but they were impressive and professional yesterday. Liriano looked unhittable early, but the Yankees figured him out. The Twins need to keep the lead one of these years, you'd think....what a mental block for them.

The very intriguing Giants-Braves series starts tonight. "Intriguing" = no offense so all the games will be close. Ugly, but exciting.

Also, if the Rays are planning to advance, they'd better win today. Shields has had a bad year by his standards, but it'll be forgotten if he saves their season.
    Last edited by BioMechanic; 07 Oct 2010 at 11:52 AM.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

9. I can't see Shields beating Texas after his last two losses being to Seattle and Kansas City (bad ones at that), and both times he faced the Rangers this year he gave up 6. Stranger things have happened, though. Quote this post after he owns the Rangers this afternoon.