Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: San Diego Comic Con 2011

I'll pay for any Old Republic swag.

2. Any MvC3 swag lemme know. I know they're having a full-on panel for the game alone so I'd appreciate anything from there.

3. Anyone in attendance see the new Bevis and Butthead?

4. Looks like Robert Rodriguez is going to be a very busy directore for a while- Machete Kills, Heavy Metal, two Frazetta movies, and Sin City 2 3D. Varying levels of interest, but you've got to respect his ambition.

James

5. I'd have killed for a Sin City 2 walking out of the theater from Sin City 1, but I don't really care anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Yep, varying levels of interest covers that. Maybe I'll be excited again when I see it, but right now- whatever. Machete Kills, on the other hand, is sitting right near the top of my list of anticipated movies.

James

7. I'm almost surprised he's not doing another Spy Kids movie. Seems like they turn those things out in two weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

aren't they just B grade actors in front of a blue screen?

I was hanging out with my buddy/graphic designer Luke tonight. He did all the graphics for the con. Like, all the banners and tabletop decorations...all of that shit.

And the boss fucking came out to the bar after flying back from san diego thursday morning after being up forever overseeing the installation.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'm almost surprised he's not doing another Spy Kids movie. Seems like they turn those things out in two weeks.
    He's finishing that right now actually. It's in 4D.

edit: just read that and need to tag this with "I'm serious". Smell O Vision.