Thread: Action Half-Life Players! Help!

1. Action Half-Life Players! Help!

If you've played a decent amount of Action Half-Life, then you know of the ungodly, twisted, maniacal, hellishly sick mind of Hondo.

Or, if you've seen the secret areas in his maps, you do. Actually, they aren't really areas... They're more like some sick joke to have the players try to traverse.

...And they're fun! Anyway, I need some solutions for the maps NoCredit, EndlessRain, and 5 AM. They're hard as hell to find online. At a recent Lan party, some others and I managed to get to 7 AM on the 5 AM map, the area where the sidewalk ends in NoCredit, and the very first part of the secret in EndlessRain.

zidane747 Guest

Re: Action Half-Life Players! Help!

Originally posted by Tain
    If you've played a decent amount of Action Half-Life, then you know of the ungodly, twisted, maniacal, hellishly sick mind of Hondo.

Or, if you've seen the secret areas in his maps, you do. Actually, they aren't really areas... They're more like some sick joke to have the players try to traverse.

...And they're fun! Anyway, I need some solutions for the maps NoCredit, EndlessRain, and 5 AM. They're hard as hell to find online. At a recent Lan party, me and some others managed to get to 7 AM in the 5 AM map, the area where the sidewalk ends in NoCredit, and the very first part in EndlessRain.

........and you said I needed counseling......

3. Nah. That was Freeter.

4. I was just reflecting the general attitude of everyone else towards zidane.

What I think he needs is a swift kick in the nuts

5. Tain check the thread, expecting to find solutions to his problem.

Damn. It's just Freeter.