Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ads With Sound

1. I don't know if you did something and it came back or if you're working on it. But the sounds are still there.

2. I scrapped the old ads and am running some new ones. This time, the dashboard lets me eliminate any ad from rotation filtered by type of ad, who the advertiser is, and the specific ad. Nothing should be playing sound or expanding outside its normal frame unless you click on it. If you see ads that you think are out of line, please tell me what the product was and as much as you can about the ad so I can nuke it. Also please remember that these ads help offset the cost of running the site. Thank you.

3. Not a sound issue, but...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ads.JPG 
Views:	251 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	65307

4. I've run into some of the ads overlapping the Quick Reply box, too. Especially in the PM page.

5. Just got a bounty ad with sounds.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Do the ads in the last post of a page cover up flash videos for anyone else?
    It doesn't come up that often since I have the maximum number of posts per page, but it happens occasionally.

7. Resolve ad with sounds. I'm seeing a trend here, seems to be all cleaning products!
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

8. Just got a Veet ad making sound also.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I don't see either of those products in the main list. I assume they were in those 300x250 boxes in the last post? I'll just disable those for now, until I have time to deal with it further.

10. Yeah, it was in the small box.