Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox S-Type for $29.99

1. Xbox S-Type for $29.99

Xbox type S controllers will be $29.99 at BB next week. Use the $5 coupon to bring it to $25. Good deal.

Here's next week's Bestbuy ad

http://forums.anandtech.com/messagev...hreadid=821551 BB scans of next weeks ad 7/7

2. wait a sec, what $5 coupon?

3. Sunuvabitch! When the prices were dropping for all the consoles, I was still bitching about the Xbox controller being 40 bucks. I friggin bought one last week . Should have waited, sigh.
    pwned by Ivan

4. Nice. Thanks for the heads up.
    I was waiting and hoping for the price of the Controller S to drop.

Hmm... RHCP's By The Way for $10, too.
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

5. The S-Type was $40?! Why???? It uses up less plastic and it's still forty frickin' bucks? You can buy another game with that much money!
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

6. Originally posted by Green
    Sunuvabitch! When the prices were dropping for all the consoles, I was still bitching about the Xbox controller being 40 bucks. I friggin bought one last week . Should have waited, sigh.
    dude just return it and say it was defective or something...
    or bring in an ad and see if they price match. Either way, meh, it's only 10 bucks...if I can't get some money back from Rez I'll have lost 30 on that game...provided I would have been able to find it for the new discounted 20 dollar price tag. Heh.

Andy787 Guest
    Hmm... I may have to pick me up one of these... eventually Is the Wavebird $30 too? I could use one of those as well

8. I just spent $40 on one of these, at Best Buy, less than a week ago

Needless to say, damn nice controller. Way better than the original box controller.

- Kabuki

9. worry not Best Buy consumers, they price match on sales up till 4 weeks after your purchase, which means as long as you bought it in June you can get the extra $10 off....

I also want to know where this magic $5 off coupon is, 'cuz I was going to buy that or one of the nice air-flo controllers...

10. Originally posted by RedTerrier
    worry not Best Buy consumers, they price match on sales up till 4 weeks after your purchase, which means as long as you bought it in June you can get the extra $10 off....
    DHG Otaku - I guess you can get your money back on REZ afterall !!
    Thanks for the heads-up RedTerrier, I'll be sure to get my $10 back next week

- Kabuki