View Poll Results: What would you pay for a fully functional return of TNL Mobile?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0

0 0%
  • $1

0 0%
  • $3

1 7.69%
  • $5

7 53.85%
  • $7

0 0%
  • $10

5 38.46%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: The Return of TNL Mobile - Alpha Preview

1. Josh has an extra 15 large coming a year. How much do you need?
    When I try to switch to the new mobile skin with my Blackberry Storm, all I get is a blank page.
    All other skins work fine.

Yep. TalkBass requires a paid membership to post in certain sections of the site.

3. Hm, the mobile skin is a little glitchy in the live environment. I'll keep working on it.

Also, I think our iPhone app will be at least as good as the one for TalkBass, judging by the screen shots and description on iTunes. I'm going to try to have both apps ready in April, but no promises.

You're welcome to use my TalkBass account to check out their app if you'd like?

5. I'm on... some kind of mobile skin on my iPhone? Says it's by "Digital Point". How in the world do I switch skins under this thing to try the newer mobile skin?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. I hit the "desktop" icon to switch to a "real" skin, and then used the skin selector thing at the bottom of the page to try the new mobile skin.

7. Our search is by Digital Point. If you are on the very barebones skin, look for a "Desktop" link at the top. If you're on the newer, still-glitchy skin with your logo color scheme at the top, there's a link to the full version at the bottom.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    TalkBass must have a lot more money TNL.
    I don't understand what you're trying to say.

9. Hey Nick, that new mobile skin - is that the official vbulletin mobile skin? I saw a video of it a while ago and this seems similar.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

10. Yes, it is.