Thread: Buy any Wii system and get $50 future gaming credit on Amazon

1. Buy any Wii system and get $50 future gaming credit on Amazon

You can choose any Wii system bundle!

$50 Video Game Credit with Wii Bundles
    Order a Nintendo Wii Console Bundle and receive a $50 promotional credit toward the purchase of any physical item from the Amazon Video Games store (digital products not eligible) shipped and sold by Amazon.com. The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.Shop all bundles.
    Not a bad deal, but they should all be $169.99 tomorrow without the future credit if you don't plan on buying anything on amazon again.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. The more time passes by, the more I realize the Wii is a must-have for single dudes. This shit is a pussy magnet for whatever reason. Throw in that dumb Sports game that comes with it, whip out some tequila, and girls NEVER say no to playing. So I think it's a worthwhile investment. Nintendo is just trying to help you get some pussy.

It brought you to this thread, so there's one piece of supporting evidence.

4. Dude, I guarantee if you sat your wife down and said, "we're not going out to a nice restaurant tonight. I'm not even taking you to a movie. We're going to sit here and play drinking games on the Wii until we're both sloppy," she'll give you anal. Just sayin'.

5. Wait I just saw what you did there...