Page 1 of 70 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Mass Effect 3

I am really hoping this doesn't either spread them too thin or affect the release date of Mass Effect 3.

edit: Well, I guess it won't affect the release of itself...
    Last edited by Yoshi; 10 Dec 2010 at 01:44 PM.

2. Judging from Bioware's recent trends, I expect a (streamlined) Farmville clone.
    Last edited by epmode; 17 Nov 2010 at 11:38 AM.

3. That trailer only says "new game" and Bioware has stated they aren't done with ME (ME3 is just the conclusion of the Shepard trilogy) so this could be the next series of ME games.

But I'm praying for Space Farmville with good characters.

[edit] Vague metagaming kinda sorta somewhat backs that up.

Doesn't look like space to me, and ME is already mentioned at the beginning.

5. Looked like he was in a space ship wearing N7 armor to me. Mass Effect armor / references all up in this bitch (could have just been the next ME as it were, though) The only game I kind of didn't like from Bioware was Jade Empire. Still pretty good, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. I don't know about a space ship, but it does easily look like a place that could fit in (like the broken settlement that the hive mind plants had taken over in ME1). Doesn't hurt that he's holding a ME2 sniper rifle.

I hope it's not some bullshit like a Mass Effect equivalent of Dead Space: Extraction, if you guys are right.

8. As allergic as I am to yearly franchises, I may overlook it for Mass Effect. Such a great universe.

9. Bioware openned offices in Montreal, I'll break in and find all the juicy gossip.
    I'm always right, even when I'm wrong I'm right.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I hope it's not some bullshit like a Mass Effect equivalent of Dead Space: Extraction, if you guys are right.
    Hopefully they learned their lesson from Mass Effect Galaxy.