Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5666686970

Thread: Mass Effect 3

1. 3 was a fine game.

I thought the ending choices were fine, really.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    No, it really isn't. Mostly people are just trying outdumb themselves on the internet

they succeeded
    Wat

3. This is a pretty egregious pile of shame series for me, I played a good chunk of the first game but stopped playing after a while. I did finally pick up ME 3 after seeing that they probably won't be doing a GoTY edition anytime soon.

I'll have to pull a Bioshock and replay the first game up to the point where I left off which is alright since I'm sure the series has good replay value. All the drama surrounding ME3 was fascinating from an outside view so it'll be kind of a riveting experience to get to the end of ME3 given all that.

4. I think the final DLC for ME3 is some of the best stuff from the entire series.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I think the final DLC for ME3 is some of the best stuff from the entire series.
    And the multilayer was really well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. I was about a year late to the party, so my Mass Effect memories end with a crazy fun house party. That which lead up to it is nothing but a footnote.

See, procrastination is something of a virtue in this little hobby of ours.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.